Saturday, May 7, 2011

President of the United States of America

 
The President, Barack Obama
During former President Bush's term of office I was asked for my opinion of what he was doing.  What I said included, I did not  vote for him but since he was now the  president, and for as long as he was, I would give him the benefit of the doubt and my support.
"I believed then and I believe now he had a child-like trust in those who were closest to him."  To their discredit most of their creative thinking was aimed at trying to make the Republican party dominant and on his reelection even at the cost of disservice to our country. .  Yes the GOP did benefit.  But the country was the worse for it.  The effect of President Obama's sincerity of purpose has not only inspired hope throughout the  world, but those who surround him who are selected from our country's most informed and they look to him for inspiration and for leadership. To me, that makes this presidency different.  I'm reminded of.what NFL hall of famer,  Dwight Stephenson's grandfather told him . . . . . .
"If you always do the best you can at whatever you're  doing, good things will just seem to happen."

Please 'CLICK'
your reaction in a box, just below. 

(You can make a comment too, if you know how.)

No comments:

Post a Comment