Thursday, September 15, 2011

Top 10

Dwight delivering a computer to a kid.

If you asked me to make a top 10 list of kids I have known, I would answer there are too many.  So many kids enriched my life.   And if you asked me to make a top 10 list of non-family adults I have known, its an easy answer.  I never met enough top adults to have a list of 10.  And out of the many leaders in business and politics, there may have been some I did not know well enough to rate.  I have only known 2 outstanding men well enough to rate and 1 woman.  On the male side its a no-brainer.
Not for his unbelievable and legendary football accomplishments, (you can look him up, if you have to, on Google, under NFL HOF), and not for his business accomplishments either, but for how he excelled in both of them and mostly for how he goes about living as a human being.   
Dwight Stephenson.

No comments:

Post a Comment