Saturday, August 1, 2015

Never, NEVER do that again, dept.

I tell Dr. Fernando-Sende, my primary doctor, that all my present health problems are his fault.
"What?"
"Well if you weren't taking such good care of me, my bus would have hit me long ago"   And I believe that because I keep doing some dumb things.  Like when he made an appointment for me with Dr Lilenbaum because tests showed I don't have very many platelets.


Good thing I didn't see this first!!!
Lilenbaum says, "We have to get to the bottom of this, you don't have any platelets at all."   In an exam room a few days later, this results in my getting on a table, face down, with my back bare, and most of my butt showing.  Then he gets this big  #*@*ing  needle that he is going to use to suck out some marrow stuff from my spine to analyze . . . . .

The right SPOT.

So, naturally, to lighten the atmosphere, you know, I begin to tell him my best lawyer joke,  Seemed like a good idea to me..  Well anyway I get to the punch line just as he has the needle entering  a serious area, and . . . . he busts out laughing. . . . .
Please 'CLICK' your reaction in a box, just below.
You can also make a comment, if you know how.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment