Saturday, January 28, 2012

ANSWERS???


and the answer is . . . . .
Saturday.  At the Pizza Bar eating pizza in front of a big TV.  There is a sports interview on the TV, its before the game ..  The TV Sound is turned down.  But you can hear the music from the Pizza Bar CD..   On the TV two players are sitting with big flash cards in their laps.. The MC asks a question, then the player holds up a card that says, 'Me.'   The MC asks another question, player holds up card says, 'E. Johnson.'  People are jumping up and applauding after each card answer and it continues like this until all the flash cards are gone.  Wow, this is neat.   I don't know the questions, couldn't hear them, but it doesn't matter.  Its hits me.  As I get older people stop asking me questions anyway.  So, if I don't have to know the  questions, my brain has more room for answers. Makes me feel sorry for all those volumes of the encyclopedia in my bookcase.   But how great this is!
Watching the TV Republican primary debates has helped me figure it out.  The only time these clowns tell the truth is when they are talking about one another. When I was younger I worked for an Insurance Company and attended the annual convention.  The featured speaker, George Fields, was 1 or 2 in sales, in the country.  George had finished his remarks and his rear was just about to hit the chair.  Throughout his message was, how important sincerity was to his overall sales' results.  While the applause was still building,  George, rose up, retook the mike and added.  "and besides, if they don't think you're sincere,  they won't sign on the dotted line."  This made the intensity of the ovation reach a staggering crescendo. I hadn't listened too closely because I knew his 'sincerity'.
Until I heard the Republican responder to Obama's Jan-2012 State of the Union address I thought all  thinking people, with even small amounts of brains,  had left the Republican party, and no longer call themselves conservative.  Or maybe they joined the Independents, or the Libertarians or maybe just became apolitical   But back to the speaker and the response line he used,  about . . .'all people in this country are either wealthy or becoming wealthy'  made me think he must of heard the president's address, which made him hopeful for our future and it sounded like he was going to vote for him...

GOP Voting Instrument
But realistically, Republicans think their base voters are like dope addicts. They can't kick the  habit.  So why bother them with factual truths?.  That's why, even late in life, you can hear a senior citizen say to his/her Republican representative, 'now take care of my Social Security for me,'  or  'protect my medicare for me' or . . . .    Social Security and Medicare? Democrats had to fight Republicans like hell to make Social Security and Medicare a reality.  Right from the start and the fight still goes on.  They have never stopped the fight.against Social Security since the early 1930s and against Medicare since the mid 1960s.. And here is this senior woman saying to a Republican about what makes her fearful for her future,and the Republican's mouth saying that he will be sure to take care of it for her, when in reality he is just a rubber stamp GOP voter in congress, Watching the debates, I noticed something frightening for our country.  The Republicans who want to be our president are LIARS.  In debate after debate.   Lying all the time.  And they  know everybody watching knows.  And they know the other contenders for the nomination to be president are kying too.  What!!!  It use to be unusual for politicians to lie to the people without apologizing when they got caught.  But these Republicans don't even care, they know all TV viewers can see and hear them lying.  In a world of GOPers like these, nobody would even notice Pinocchio's nose.

Please 'Click''your reaction in a box, just below. 
(You can make a comment too, if you know how.)

No comments:

Post a Comment