Saturday, December 29, 2012

Santa, 2012

New Gale, another wonderful memory.

Please 'CLICK' your reaction in a box, just below

Evidently Santa thought I was a very good boy all year, which according to me means, I didn't have too much fun.  But I did get some stuff and one of my best presents ever.  And, like those coming from me, not to early, it came a little late.  The night of the day after Christmas . . and my present, it was a dream.  So real, of an evening like so many in my life.
When I dream it usually has a lot of weird atuff and if it doesn't, I usually wake at the wrong time.  Not this dream.  I  never had one that was complete like this.  So vivid, and waking from it seemed so natural it was only after I reached over, ready to say something to Rae, when I realized it wasn't real. So why was this dream my best ever present?  Because now, like all the many memories I still have, it  too is in my memory bank.



No comments:

Post a Comment