Saturday, January 16, 2016

Code, I'm writing code!!


Angry Birds What a winner
I can't believe it.  I just wrote the first code I ever wrote.  The code I wrote made  a smiley face.  And then I made its eyes bigger.  And I made lots of rectangles,  all sizes.  Next thing, . . . . uh oh, there goes the phone.  (Here's the address of the web site;)                   www.code.org
Click it and they'll show you how to write code in 1 hour.  Oh, Boy.  I'm gonna write my own game app.  Gonna call it, "Pissed Off Ants".  (Or maybe just 'Piss Ants' ) I can see those little guys running all over the place.
Gotta hurry, I have to answer the phone.    Maybe its  Disney calling me to offer me a job. (with Pixar?)   . . . . . . . . .


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting.. Gonna check out the site.. Ps I'll be sure to shoot some dough your way once Google gives me a billion bucks for my app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can collaborate on 'Piss Ants'? But I 'm not selling.

    ReplyDelete