Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 27

You only live once.  (Sands Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida)
Because March 29 is Rae's birthday. . . .I'm looking at this picture of Rae and her husband on their honeymoon in Miami Beach, and memories flow.   Its 17 days since we were married and HEA (Happily Ever After) started.  We just got back to Philadelphia and the weather is cold.  What the hell?   For sure the honeymoon is over and  I'm going home to our apartment..  I think I'm running.  (Because during my whole married life I ran home a lot)  I  go in.  We are living with her father Max, in his apartment on Chestnut street in West Philadelphia.   He  works late and he aint home..  The apartment has  one bedroom, one bathroom and a combination living room and kitchen.  The divan is a hideaway, you sit on it in the living room and then it  becomes a bed, at night for Max. 
I go into the apartment, yell hello, and find Rae at the sink in the 'kitchen part' of the living room,  pealing a potato.  I walk over to her and I put my hand on her lower back. You know, below the waist on the part that sticks out a little.  She says, "Will you cut that out.!!!" 
I jump back.  But, after a little conversation, I say, "Don't you remember saying you will love  honor and all that 'other stuff '.  C'mon, don't you?"  She's glaring but she says, "Yes."
"Well," I say, "included on page 2 of all that 'other stuff ', it says, "It shall not be deemed improper if husband places his hand on the lower part or any other part of wife's back."
I'm not sure if she knows what I'm talking about, but I know she knows what I'm talking about.  And then I say,
"And wait till you see what is on some of those other pages . . . . . . ."

Please 'CLICK' your reaction in a box, just below.
(u can make a comment too,  if u know how)

No comments:

Post a Comment